- Click on the settings or the gear icon > select “Calendar”.
- Default coloring can be set according to employees, team or status. You may choose whichever choice you prefer under the "Default Coloring" section located on your upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down under "Advanced Settings". Edit the color of your preference by clicking on the color as shown below. You may change the colors for Employees, Teams, and Status.
- Hit the “Save Changes” button below once you're done.
- You may toggle the color of your calendar on your Scheduling page (Calendar View and Dispatch View). Just find the "Colored by" filter on the upper right corner of the screen and select which color you'd like to view.
- There may be inconsistency if you color your calendar by team while having some appointments assigned to individual employees (not to team). To ensure consistency when coloring the calendar by team, assign all appointments to team.
- Tip: you may create a team of one to avoid coloring inconsistency in your calendar.
Calendar color, color by employee, color by team, color by status, employee color change, appointment color change, team color change
Updated by Mina on 11/14/2019.