Here's how you can add a new employee and grant them their ZenMaid clock in and clock out access.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Employees then select All Employees. Feel free to create a new employee and follow the succeeding steps. This process assumes you want to edit an already existing employee in your ZenMaid system.
- On the next page, click on the employee's name you want to provide a log in for.
- On the employee's profile page, hit the Actions button then select Edit.
- Or you may also click the Edit button straight from the All Employees page beside the name of the specific employee.
- Next, check the box beside the phrase Allow this employee to sign in using their email and view their schedule?.
- When you click on the Change Password button, two fields will show up. Type the same password on both fields. This will be the password that your employee should use when signing in.
- If you want to allow them to clock in and out from every appointment assigned to them, check the box beside the field Allow this employee to log their time in the system?.
- If they are an office manager, tick the box beside the field Is this employee an office manager?.
- When done, click "Save Changes".
provide employee log in, provide cleaner log in, give employee log in, give cleaner log in, provide employee zenmaid log in, provide cleaner zenmaid log in, give employee zenmaid log in, give cleaner zenmaid log in
Updated by Mina on 12/27/2019.