The process for setting up an estimate appointment (where you are telling your contact when you'll be there for their walk through quote) is the same process as sending a quote/estimate email to a contact where there will be no walk through. Here is how to do both:
- Create a new customer.
- Create a new appointment for them with the scheduled date and time of the walk through. Add specifics to the custom fields if you would like, plus add their price if applicable.
- You will see a two round buttons. One that defaults to "active" and the Actions button. Choose Active.
- Choose Estimate. If estimate is not in the list, you will need to create that by going to the Settings, then Calendar, then Advanced Settings. Create Estimate as a status.
- Select Actions.
- Choose Send Email.
- Template: Estimate Confirmation.
- Review and edit the email.
Estimate Appointment - You'll want to include the date, time, and confirm the address.
Quote/Estimate - Change the script to include the price and what all would be included in their service.