- Click on Settings. (This is the icon gear) And click Integrations
2. On the next page, click Connect to Mailchimp
3. Enter your Mailchimp username and password and click login
4. Go to your Contacts page by clicking on the people icon and click All Contacts
5. On the top left click the Actions dropdown button and click Sync Contacts to Mailchimp
6. On the pop up bar, choose what you want to sync (ex: just leads, just customers or both) then click Start sync
Once done, you can log in on your Mailchimp and start sending the mass email from there.