- Click the heart or employee icon and select "All Employees" as shown below
You can create a new employee to get to employee page or you can just edit employees that are already in the system.
2. Assuming you want to edit an employee that's already in the system, just click on the employees name
3. Click the "Actions" drop down button and then click "Edit"
4. Tick the box that says "Allow this employee to sign in and view their schedule"
5. Create a password for that employee. If they are an office manager, you can check the box that says "Is this employee an office manager?". And do not forget to "Allow the employee to log their time in the system" so whenever they go to a job, they can hit clock in and clock out.
6. When done, click "Save changes"