On a calendar view, click "Actions" dropdown button and then click "Send Work Orders"
- Choose whether to print or email the work order. Since we want to print the work order, we choose "Print Work Orders"
- Choose the day or the days you want to print
- Choose if you want to print it per team or per employee
- You can uncheck the boxes of the employees you don't want to be printed
- You have the option to print schedule without grouping them by team or employee
- Click "Print Work Orders" when done
You will be directed to a page that looks like this
which contains the information of the work order. From there, print the work order by clicking the tiny printer icon on the upper right most corner as shown below