- Click the "settings" icon and then click "integrations"
2. you will be redirected to a page that looks like the photo below
and click on the button that says "Connect to Quickbooks"
3. If it's your first time to connect to Quickbooks, it will pop up a message that says "We'll text you a code" and then you'll have to enter the code for verification purposes.
4. After which, you will be redirected to a page that looks like this
Hit the "authorize" button and it should display a message that says "You have successfully connected your account to Quickbooks"
5. Click "Contacts" and then "All Contacts"
6. Click on "Actions" and then "Sync Contacts with Quickbooks"
7. A message that looks like this
will pop up. You can choose whether to import your contact from Quickbooks to Zenmaid or export them or send contacts both ways. After selecting what you want to do, click "Start Sync"
8. When the syncing is successful, you will get an email that says your contacts have been synced.